a letter from annabellj to my amazing friends!

Options
So this is going to be two fold and probably long winded! I am soon to be on here one year. Although I am not yet at my scale goals(and I dont worry about the scale thanks to LorinaLynn), I have far surpassed other goals I had. I have fit back into my goal jeans(snw I miss you), I have never had so much muscle definition ever, and I look better naked now(rookie167 is probably really happy about that!) than I ever have in my entire life if I do say so myself! I am far from done working on this, but I just had to do a shout out to all of my amazing, supportive, funny, extremely sexy friends list. Every single one of my friends is supportive!
I obviously can't go thru the entire list and say what is amazing about them, it would take me forever, but the point of it is, they have inspired me not to quit ever(daddiocoolcat thank you) even though I have wanted to more than once, inspired me to try rock climbing, lift heavy(fakeplastictree), put myself first(macincali), have self control when everyone else in the family is eating whatever they want to(again ty marnie!), watch my macros when I didn't know what a macro was(joe and recently thundermtn), buy another bike( i had forgotten how much I missed biking Panda!), they constantly make me laugh(sidesteel),and have kept me grounded and consistent throughout the entire year.(dam_fine and oberon0124).
thank you so much to all of you that have been here for me and supported me thru it all. it has been a trying yr in more ways than one, but so worth the effort, time, commitment, and hard work. I love all of you more than you know.
Now I need something from you. One of my besties on here is in need of the same wonderful support you give me. her username is HSingMomto5Kids. I would be in your debt. I have so many friends and I am so happy to have them. I think she would benefit from the amazing support that you have given me.

Replies

• OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ This journey truly is about friendship and support ... I am so glad you came into your own and were able to succeed in so many of your goals ... there are so many amazing people on this site ... they offer incredible support, suggestions, motivation and fun !

I am glad we are friends ... I love seeing your progress and how excited you get ! Keep up the amazing work and cheers to amazing friends !

~ Getting stronger by the minute isn't just about lifting weights ...

:flowerforyou:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    :heart: *smooch!* :heart:
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Thanks Annabell! You are hoot, and an inspiration!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    you are just the cutest thing ever!!! MUAH!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I am so very proud of you my beautiful friend!!
    This past year wouldn't have been the same without you!!! :smooched: :heart:
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Way to kick *kitten* and take names, Annie! You're amazing... muah!
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thursday is my One Year anniversary on MFP, and I can't agree with you more ~ it's the amazing friends on here that make it all possible!!!! by the way ~ you loo-oook maaaah-ve-lous!
  • halejr23
    Options
    We were only here to support you. That is easy compared to all the dedication and hard work you put in this last year to make it to where you are today. Congrats
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    It has been my pleasure to have been with you for so much of your journey. Love chatting with you about anything and everything.

You continue to inspire and amaze me. So gorgeous!
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You deserve the only the best for yourself! Pass on what you've learned and keep the knowledge going.

- Michael
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You're incredible Annabelle! So glad we're friends.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing and I'm glad to have you as a friend, as well!
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    Options
    This made me feel so very loved!! Your incredible anna!!! ~smooch/hug~ ill friend her no problem! :)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    you guys are fantastic!
  • Shawty_Ro
    Options
    I love you so very much =) you are awesome

PS: ty ( you know what for )
  • RoadkingDavid
    RoadkingDavid Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Annie, you are a wonderful spirit. I love you, girly.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Your support and enthusiasm has been the greatest boost to me. Your messages have kept me going when I wanted to give up. I adore you!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:

You're awesome...I love reading your status updates...and you look amazing!

~Ellen~
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    I am so very honored to call you friend! You have been a great one from day one and continue to be one!!! It is my privledge to call you friend! Thank yoy!