30 lbs down! NSV and progress pic

Options
So, I have officially lost 30 lbs! That is a bag of cat food! ~happy dance~ Seriously, 30 lbs? ~another happy dance~ I haven't weighed this little since my teens/early twenties. I exercise when I can, but I stick to my calorie goal and in less than 3 months have lost 30 lbs! ~one more happy dance~
so onto the NSV, I used to work at a bar, I had my "bar" clothes and to fit into them I had to wear a binder so my rolls wouldn't show. But last night I went to my friends bachlorette party and wore one of my shirts, without a binder, and had it showed no rolls!
now, onto the pictures. I would seriously suggest you take pictures, I couldn't see the weight loss until I looked at these pictures... you see yourself everyday, it is a lot harder to see results.
Side by side comparisons, first the face side by side
me_9_16_12.jpg

and now onto the full body
side_by_side_zps1d96197a.jpg

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! Also, sorry the pictures are so big... darn photobucket wont let me resize them

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!