Stressed!

Options
Really I would say "I don't know why I'm so stressed out" but I totally know. I am a full time wife, mother of two boys (2 and 4), full time student, advisor for the Aktion Club in my area, tastefully simple consultant, and of course I always take on too much. 4 weeks ago I was challenged to change 1 behavior in my life that I REALLY wanted to change... I thought to myself. "one behavior? wah!? I'll do my teacher one better I will change my life behavior. My eating behaviors and activity behaviors making excuses, ect." . I used to be on my fitness pal as ampjorgensen... but wanted to have a fresh account just for my assignment especially because I had gained back weight. So here I am now 10 pounds down at week 4/16. And all i want is chocolate. easy chocolate. I mean I found an awesome recipe i'd love to try but i have 6 hours of homework due in like 8 hours so i don't really have time... ( and of course i am just not into homework right now i'm on mfp) I have spent an hour a day dedicated to exercising, I have worked hard on eating right, drinking right... all I want right now is chocolate and wine and not in moderation haha. *sigh* sorry for this poorly written rant.. I just am at a point in this assignment (and really in my life change) that I just want to scream. Here's hoping for some motivation to finish this day on positive note

Replies

• theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Look how far you've come!!! 10 pounds in 4 weeks is great! Sometimes those wonderful tempations have a way of resurfacing but you can do this!!! Just think where you would be today if you hadn't started this assignment. Keep going and NO CHOCOLATE!!!!