Heather from the EasternPanhandle/Hedgesville WV

Options
Hello All,
I am Heather! I am back and hope to get back on track with my fitness. Back in fall/winter 2010/2011 I did P90X and went from a size 12 to a size 6. My goal at that time was to lose 30lbs in a year. Though I did go from a size 12 to a size 6 my goal was to lose the 30lbs in a year and I didn't, so I got depressed and down on myself and put the weight back on. I know I should have been proud of what I had accomplished but I think because that was not my goal that was not enough, silly I know. This time my goal is just to workout regularly and to try and eat better. I figure setting weightloss goals in the past have just set me up for failure so I am not doing that to myself again. If I do lose weight or inches I will just consider those bonus. My goal now is to workout at a minimum of 3 times a week but I will be aiming for 5 days whenever possible. I would love some locals to workout with so if you are in the Martinsburg, WV area please feel free to friend me and maybe we can workout together sometime. If you are not local feel free to friend me, maybe we can give each other motivation. Good luck to you all and wish you all success in your fitness endeavors! =)

Heather