I need your help!

pcbelize2010
pcbelize2010 Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,

I have joined this site for a very specific reason. In 12 weeks I am leaving the country to serve in the Peace Corps. I want to be as healthy as possible to begin this exciting journey. Living oversees is hard enough on a person's health without having to worry about extra weight or weakness. My goal is to do the best I can with those 12 weeks and stay focused on my goals. I have about 30 pounds to lose which I understand might not be possible within the timeframe. If anyone has a special interest or information in helping me I would be very grateful. I also can be a good cheerleader in return! ;-) Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Welcome! You have come to the right place. I think is very important to meal plan, stay on your calories and drink you water! I think you goal is reachable! What made you decide to join the Peace Corp? Good luck to you!
  • Thanks for the tips! I decided to join for many reasons. My mom involved me in volunteer work from a young age and I have traveled extensively on missions trips but wanted something for a longer term. Now all I need is to get healthy!
This discussion has been closed.