Booty poppin' yoga pants

Options
2»

Replies

• lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If you ain't got Latino in you like I do, it won't pop!

A lady can never have enough latino in her.

I have no latino in me and my botty pops BIG time... I love it!

There is a sliding scale...after the booty is a certain size, that latino stops being in it, and black starts getting in it. MUAHAHAHAHA

Bahaha I literally LOLed ^^^ so true though....
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't think pants can actually do that. They can just fit tightly to show it all off, or looser to show it off in an unrestrained way. But, maybe people know stuff about pants that I don't know. I just get cheapo pants from wherever.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Booty booty booty rockin everywhere
    tumblr_lwmen9mZTH1qdq5u6.gif
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Don't need them, my body's too bootylicious for ya babe!
  • Fit_Vixen
    Options
    If you're Bootay is gonna Pop, it's gonna Pop no matter what you wear!! The best things in life are Free!!!

But just wondering, if these special Booty Poppin pants do indeed work, wouldn't the Pop simply Deflate when they come off?!?!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Agree with the comment above...if ya got it it's gonna pop bc it's there....and I'm not Latina or Black, and I still got a booty!! So there!! :tongue:
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My booty more-so plops instead of pops :-( good thing I know the Tyra bootie tooch! lol
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    If you don't got Latino in you like I do, it won't pop!

Maybe some Latino snuck into my Irish/German genes cause mine pops! I think a bit too much but I get alot of compliments so it's cool! lolol
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    It's LuLuLemon
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    If you don't got Latino in you like I do, it won't pop!

Maybe some Latino snuck into my Irish/German genes cause mine pops! I think a bit too much but I get alot of compliments so it's cool! lolol
    Im all white girl and I think i gotta little pop in the booty.. there are exceptions to the rule!!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    If you're Bootay is gonna Pop, it's gonna Pop no matter what you wear!! The best things in life are Free!!!

But just wondering, if these special Booty Poppin pants do indeed work, wouldn't the Pop simply Deflate when they come off?!?!

Free booty? Mom told me to never trust a big butt and a smile. Are sure you're not lying?