MFP Cruise....

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    +
    trojanbb

I didn't know who that was but just searched for him. Holy moly yes! *fans self*

Oh honey, you don't know what you've been missing out on ;) Can you handle more? Because I have a list... hehe :D

Sounds like we'll need to reserve a "hottie" block of rooms...

Yes. Basically just a list of people that I would love to have sex with. BAHAHA.

I think there was a thread about that... and hey, eye candy is calorie-free motivation!
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    +
    trojanbb

I didn't know who that was but just searched for him. Holy moly yes! *fans self*

Oh honey, you don't know what you've been missing out on ;) Can you handle more? Because I have a list... hehe :D

Yes. Basically just a list of people that I would love to have sex with. BAHAHA.

I think there was a thread about that... and hey, eye candy is calorie-free motivation!

I made a forum about it once... haha. So much fun. Lots of eye candy on here. :D
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Also, how many "unwilling to have fun" types are we all actually friends with? :wink:
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    Also, how many "unwilling to have fun" types are we all actually friends with? :wink:

NONE.

GTFO my FL if you can't have fun... :)
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    +
    trojanbb

I reserve a room on the hottie block.. of people I would like to have sex with !
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Me! Count me in!!!
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    im there when and where?
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    +
    trojanbb

I reserve a room on the hottie block.. of people I would like to have sex with !
    Same here. Let's just make a thread of the people we'd bang. oh wait, i'd be too long ;)
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    OMG....that would be the BESTEST cruise eva!!! I love my crazy friends on here!
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    -
  • miss_grad
    Options
    sounds dangerous

For some reason, I can't help but picture you throwing all cross-fit members (self included) overboard...

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I would definitely go if some of my MFP friends were going to be there!
    If you are going, I'm going!! :drinker: Woo hoo!!!!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    If I promised to only go with girls, I think my dh might be ok with it...:blushing: :laugh:
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    So it's official... spouses optional... like clothes? Color coded singles- is just the way a true geek rolls.. Geekly!
    Now that would be mine and my hubbys kind of cruise.. Hubby would have to cum with me.. :drinker:
  • kathrynloreili
    Options
    I want my suite in the hottie block....

I will need a room with no lock on the door.

I'm coming to visit! :)
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    Spouses would have to be banned - otherwise no point in going :devil:

Also, you would have to wear a certain color if you're single. I imagine many hookups on this cruise. At least, that's what I'd be hoping for.

Make sure to bring the penicillian..................
  • KickassAugust
    Options
    If I promised to only go with girls, I think my dh might be ok with it...:blushing: :laugh:

After knowing me better, you might rethink that new friend! :drinker:
  • KickassAugust
    Options

Done, right next to mine!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

Done, right next to mine!

That'll work. I'll plan on sharing a room with August. :wink:
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I would go .... :happy: