Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!
  • shesabattgirl
    Options
    Wow! Awesome Job!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is amazing! Thank you for the inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Such inspiration indeed!!!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    As someone who has been a MFP friend for a long time and seen you develop into the Runner you are, let me congratulate you! Today after many months of training, YOU completed something that only 2% of the world has done. You are a Marathoner!

Now take some a couple of weeks off serious training. Rest,, recover, reflect, enjoy and bask in your success... You've earned it!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! So proud of you.... I have followed you all summer, and I know you've trained (and struggled) and trained some more... Congrats!!!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome and very inspiring! (And even better from a fellow Wisconsinite, even if I'm displaced right now. :))
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    that's amazing, well done!!!
  • fitmommy75
    fitmommy75 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! I started with a 5k as well. I have yet to run anything more than a 5k, but my goal is to do a tri next summer. You are an inspiration :)
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Congratulations!
  • midmomike2
    Options
    That is awesome! I ran 2 half marathons earlier this year and am hoping to run my first full marathon soon. Thank you for your inspiration! Much continued success!
  • sfbinca
    sfbinca Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
    I'm running my first 13.1 toward the end of October and hope to do my first full marathon next year. I know how much hard work it is - GREAT job!
    Scott
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    OMG your story is so inspirational!!! We are about the same weight, and have the same goal!!! I just ran my 2nd 5k last weekend and have been kicking around doing a 1/2 but was scared I was too heavy!!! Now I know it can be done!!! Thank you!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Congratulations! And I love the attitude of not waiting until you lose all the weight to experience these things! Fantastic.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Very very impressive!!!!Congrats
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I've never been a runner, I ran one 5k back in my skinny days. I'd really love to do the minimarathon here in Indy but I'm so scared! This is inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome. Congrats!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Emma!!!!!!!:drinker: you are one amazing gal! I am so proud of you. I can oly still dream about running a full marathon. I hope that you will write a blog about our experience. Looking forward to reading it.
  • smiles4support
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! After my injury is healed up, I'm lacing back up for another half in the spring!!! GREAT JOB HON!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!