Options
    Yay!! Finally. Yeah let's do this
  • omanwaije
    omanwaije Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today's log
    Food 1748 calories
    Exercise 4k steps?
    I have malaria so I think I'll be taking it easy. Will still try to continue my skips
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    @omanwaije, so sorry to read you not very well, take it easy and hope you get better soon.
  • omanwaije
    Options
    Thank you. I went through your diary and wow! Like ehh I've realised I've been taking it easy all this while😅 so I'm gonna do some more research to find cardio workouts that burn the most calories like running. I'd run but I HATE running cause I'm so out of shape and end up gasping like a fish after about 5mins unless I'll do running in place. My sports bra is about to give up😪 so no public/outdoors runs
  • omanwaije
    Options
    I have a mi band 4 but it has never been accurate. I just finished 30mins skipping, running on the spot and marching as sort of warm up and then I did this tae bo workout I discovered for 30mins too back to back no rest. The running and marching were sort of breaks. So total I did cardio for 1hr today, my max bpm was 179, my average was 161 which is the anaerobic spot for me and this stupid mi band is telling me I burned 384 calories. Like howwwwwww?? And my calorie burn as at now is 434 I.e including 7.5k steps already achieved. MFP has me at 800+calories burned from the above workout. The difference is just too much
  • omanwaije
    Options
    Oh and mi band doesn't sync with S Health or MFP so my 7.5k steps dont matter😔 well bonus for me. How about you?
  • omanwaije
    Options
    Log for today
    Food 1378 calories
    Exercise tae bo(30) mins skipping, marching,running in place 30 10 mins each
    Today was a good day
  • omanwaije
    Options
    Log for today
    Food 1313 calories
    Exercise 25mins tae bo, 10mins (marching, running in place and skipping)
    *I hope I dont break this streak🙏
  • omanwaije
    Options
    Can you see it now?
  • veryhotmails
    Options
    omanwaije wrote: »
    Can you see it now?

Yeah, thanks.
  • veryhotmails
    Options
    omanwaije wrote: »
    I have a mi band 4 but it has never been accurate. I just finished 30mins skipping, running on the spot and marching as sort of warm up and then I did this tae bo workout I discovered for 30mins too back to back no rest. The running and marching were sort of breaks. So total I did cardio for 1hr today, my max bpm was 179, my average was 161 which is the anaerobic spot for me and this stupid mi band is telling me I burned 384 calories. Like howwwwwww?? And my calorie burn as at now is 434 I.e including 7.5k steps already achieved. MFP has me at 800+calories burned from the above workout. The difference is just too much

I have a Samsung gear watch. The thing I noticed is that it sometimes slow to detect a workout. Usually I put my phone in my pocket and when done with my workout I will sync. If for example the phone and watch on same number of steps, I start a workout, the phone will have more steps recorded than the watch as the watch usually lost detection of movement sometimes. So by the time I sync, both will adjust. Tbh, I will not depend on the numbers but be conscience free that I have done something.
  • omanwaije
    Options
    I have a Samsung gear watch. The thing I noticed is that it sometimes slow to detect a workout. Usually I put my phone in my pocket and when done with my workout I will sync. If for example the phone and watch on same number of steps, I start a workout, the phone will have more steps recorded than the watch as the watch usually lost detection of movement sometimes. So by the time I sync, both will adjust. *Tbh, I will not depend on the numbers but be conscience free that I have done something.*
    I'm telling you😪 at the very least I'm still creating a deficit but the scale be slow in catching up😂💔 on the other hand, I bet Samsung gear is more accurate than mi band.