• kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Hi :) feel free to add me!
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Happy to have more friends.
  • pjavellana
    pjavellana Posts: 4 Member
    I've been with MFP for a year or two. If anyone wants to add me, go ahead. Looking to getting back on track. :bigsmile:
  • Jeff331
    Jeff331 Posts: 15 Member
    I have a long way to go so I'll be here for a while. I am on every day if anyone would like to add me.
  • Sending request now, anyone feel free to add me
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Hey! I'm Shalla. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm here like it's a full time job! I try my best to support and motivate everyone as much as possible. Lets go on this Journey together.
  • Tinkydinkydoo
    Tinkydinkydoo Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I still have a long way to go! (50 pounds):flowerforyou:
  • Ash2712
    Ash2712 Posts: 19 Member
    I am always trying to add more people!! I need all the help and support I can get! I love that having people see my daily progress keeps me trying to do better:blushing:
  • HI! We can all help each other! You and anyone else is welcome to add me! You can never have enough motivation or support. I'm on here multiple times a day, so if you need anything just ask! :)
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Sure! I'll be your friend! : )
  • Active, daily member. Happy to help encourage & support YOU! Add me if you would like~
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    feel free to add :)
  • Feel free to add me..:smile::smile: I'm looking to loose 40 pounds! Need major support...
  • Feeling a little late on this one, but anyone can feel free to add me as well. Been on 3 months, starting to lose some of my friends to that motivation thing... :sad:
  • Hello, yeah I'm new too MFP too. & I would love to meet some new people that are all trying accomplish weight goals! I've got a long way to go, and would love the motivation! Anyone please feel free to add me. :)
  • I'm semi-new to MFP (only been doing it for 60 days) but I log in daily and would love to have more friends walking with me on this journey to lose 152 more pounds. Stay strong guys, it's going to be worth it!
  • Add me please I'm new to this I need some motivation
  • Phantox
    Phantox Posts: 8 Member
    Wow. A lot of people added me thanks to this thread. I added a lot of people too. Thanks
  • feel free to add
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    I'm new too and happy for anyone to add me!