Anyone suffer from Candida?

Options
Has anyone here ever done a detox or a detox from Candida? That is what I have been recommended to complete...I am on Day 2 and my head feels like it could explode. I have been downing lots of lemon water so I know the headache is not due to dehydration.

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    perhaps you're washing out your sodium reserves, put some salt in the lemon water.
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I aim to eat yeast free but haven't had that! I agree about checking your electrolyte levels. I did read that during the detox you could feel like crap.
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I've never done a detox for this ....but I did just read in a research paper that candida is driven in the body by grain based carbohydrates. Not exactly yeast, but then of course alot of grain based carbs (like breads) have yeast. Lots of new research out there!

I know this doesn't answer your exact question, but maybe the sodium levels comment could be relevant. Try to rest and not push it too hard during detox, huh?!

Take good care!

:smile:
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I did that maybe ten-fifteen years ago, and it helped me, but my psychic abilities went crazy--not so fun. These days I take a lot of garlic and probiotics and eat Greek yogurt, and that keeps it all in balance for me. Good luck, and I hope you are being supervised so you don't get too ill--
  • lmjonesga
    lmjonesga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for their responses so far. After I ate dinner and drank more water, I began to feel better. I will definitely keep the sodium in mind. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Just doing the renulife candigone cleanse, as well with this you need to drink ALOT of water...I think that makes a huge difference in the headaches, I also did the cleanse many years ago, works great, today is day 1 :) I suffer from being on antibiotics so much in my life, and of course too much sugar
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I did that maybe ten-fifteen years ago, and it helped me, but my psychic abilities went crazy--not so fun. These days I take a lot of garlic and probiotics and eat Greek yogurt, and that keeps it all in balance for me. Good luck, and I hope you are being supervised so you don't get too ill--

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Tell me more about your psychic abilities.