San Diego about to get fitter

Options
Well, I'm wholly committed to getting back in shape, in a way I have not been yet. I'm 36 (and 4 days old). I'm not going into the whole story, but basically, I think it is more or less similar to everyone else - I have some weight to lose. I was 173 for basically my entire senior year, and 17 years later I was weighing 275, which isn't where I want to be.

I'm 90%+ organic, 99.99% vegan and that has helped me to lose 22 pounds so far this year. I'm now ready to add in exercise and I have a Fitbit, a Fitbit scale and a measuring tape arriving tomorrow. I am a runner, in my heart if not in my body again, so I want to get back to my usual (when I was in the military) wake up and run 5-7 miels self. It is hard to have a bad day when you run in cool morning air, hear and smell nature all around and then have a great breakfast.

I don't know if I will post a lot on here, and as my diet isn't really a "named" one, I'm not sure how to coordinate that with everyone else or whatever, particularly since I will be juicing as well. Good luck to everyone in acheiving their goals.