looking for friends with common goals

Options
Hey all, I have been on MFP since April, and log every day.I try to eat well, but still have treats sometimes and some junk days. I do I have some good MFP friends, but looking for more. I would prefer friends that are over 30 and have a decent amount to lose, or that have lost a decent amount. And people that actually eat, no 800 calorie eaters or ED's. Not being stuck up, just looking for friends that I can relate to. If this sounds like you, please ad me!

Replies

• amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request--I'm not super talkative, but I try to be supportive! :)
  • TeaberryDawn
    TeaberryDawn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! How people only eat 800 calories I will never understand :-)
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 (19 before I joined). I'm 47 and on here pretty religiously. I eat a lot, trying to figure out maintenance, still working out 5-6 days a week. If that meets your criteria, send me a request.
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Added all of you, Thanks!
  • kristypottamus
    kristypottamus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 35 and really need to lose about 20 - 25 kilos. I'm over all the fad diets and meal replacement diets. I am having difficulty getting my diabetes under control so I'm trying to eat right. But it is hard adjusting to being good all of the time as I love my food, unfortunately the wrong food. I really think this kind of website might keep me on track as I need motivation and I cant afford to do anything like weight watchers.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    friend request sent