Hello from WA

cvtga
cvtga Posts: 118
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I'm here to repeat what I did after I had my 2nd son in March of 2008. I gained 33 pregnancy lbs with him and was determined after he was born to not only lose that weight but get to a healthy weight. I accomplished that feet losing at total of 54 lbs. I was feeling great until the military relocated us. We were living on the road and in hotels for about a month before settling in to our home. I never lost the weight that I gained during that time and in fact gained an additional 16 lbs.

I was at first disappointed about having to lose this weight again, but now I find myself extremely determined.

Replies

• Good for you! You sound like you have a plan and are determined to do well. Welcome to Washington. I live in the heart of the Navy community here, and would like to extend a welcome.
    Good luck!
  • mom22kiddos
    mom22kiddos Posts: 40 Member
    Hello I am from Wa as well. We are living on Ft Lewis. I can totally understand it being difficult to loose weight well on the road and in the middle of a move. Hope that you are able to get back on track and loose the weight. I am still trying to loose weight from my pregnancy over a year ago. I have about 55 pounds to loose and I am determined to do it this time.
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    So nice to see other military wives on here. My husband is stationed at McChord AFB. We have been here since the end of April. We love it here so far. We do however miss our families who are all on the east coast. We just bought an elliptical trainer as I was finding hard to get to the Y, with the hours my hubby works.
This discussion has been closed.