DEXTER!

Options
Who is excited for the new season?! Less than a week!!!

Replies

• Jbirch76
    Options
    Just started watching it. Love it. I'm just about to wrap up season 3.
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    Me, Me, Me!!!
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    can't wait. it feels like it's been forever.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    BEST IDEA FOR A TV SHOW!!!! I have always loved the vigilante style justice and wow Dexter best show LOVE LOVE LOVE. Cept I only have netflix and the new seasons aren't on there.... :(:(:( Oh and I also live in Canada so that's another strike against getting any cool movies because apparently Canada sucks are being able to get a lot of the good shows and movies!!
  • Naples6020
    Options
    Love, this program!!! Will be watching!!!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* totally pumped
  • fat2fitKara
    Options
    Just started watching it. Love it. I'm just about to wrap up season 3.

Yay, I won't post any spoilers- it only gets better! As unbelievable as that is!
    can't wait. it feels like it's been forever.
    It's been way too long! I'm so sad this will be the last season :(
    BEST IDEA FOR A TV SHOW!!!! I have always loved the vigilante style justice and wow Dexter best show LOVE LOVE LOVE. Cept I only have netflix and the new seasons aren't on there.... :(:(:( Oh and I also live in Canada so that's another strike against getting any cool movies because apparently Canada sucks are being able to get a lot of the good shows and movies!!
    That does suck!! :( I hope you get to see the new seasons soon.. have you tried hulu.com?

yay I'm excited to see all you fans!! :) This new season is going to be killer! :drinker:
  • bonesetters
    Options
    Me. Can't wait to see how they get around the whole Deb catching him thing. However, Deb in love with him wasn't logical
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for the new season. Dexter is the only reason I'm keeping Showtime active right now. Can't wait for next Sunday!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Me. Can't wait to see how they get around the whole Deb catching him thing. However, Deb in love with him wasn't logical

The Deb loving him angle seems too weird, seems like they made her conflict bigger than it had to be, he's her brother and she's his boss thats enough right there
  • rladd6421
    Options
    sooo excited have the dvr set up already =D
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm Soooooooo Stoked!!!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    ME!!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait!
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! I ordered Showtime just so I could watch Dexter without waiting for the season on DVD!
  • DCS7
    DCS7 Posts: 3
    Options
    Me and my sister love Dexter we are exciting to see how what happen last season leads too.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I can't wait!!!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either!
  • Cinnamonie
    Options

The Deb loving him angle seems too weird, seems like they made her conflict bigger than it had to be, he's her brother and she's his boss thats enough right there

I completely agree with that. It was totally thrown in there. BUT that being said I can't wait to start watching again! Dexter seasons always start the week of my birthday, it's an awesome gift from the universe :)
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So excited!!!! Counting down the days/hours/minutes! :happy: