Before and after pictures make all the difference!

Options
baker150
baker150 Posts: 112 Member
Hi,

I've been using MFP since the beginning of June this year, and as of this morning I have lost 52.5 pounds! (I've Gone from 245 to 191.5). I am about half-way to my goal of 140, but I am still very excited about my achievements so far. :)

I have been getting so many compliments from everyone, and although I've had to get new clothes, I haven't really been able to see a difference in myself when I look in the mirror. So I decided to take a picture in some of my older clothes to compare side to side pictures, and I do in fact see a difference!

I have yet to figure out how to post pictures on here, I apologize! But, my before and after picture is my current profile picture. :)

By the way, in my close to 4 months on here, I haven't made any friends. So, if you're looking for more friends and motivation, feel free to add me!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!