Who is doing Brazil Butt Lift?!!!!!

Options
I would love to know who else is doing Brazil Butt Lift?!!!! Week 3 starts tomorrow!!!! Where is everyone else at on this?!

Replies

• atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Does it work?
  • TrinityTrinityTrinity
    Options
    I had day 1 today. I'm doing the one for big all over. I was good until 15 minutes in and then my legs felt like dead weights. On I trudge tomorrow :)
  • brittrose33
    Options
    I have this but haven't tried it yet, maybe I should give it a go!
  • tayg30
    Options
    Oh yeah BBl really works!! I got great results from and lost lots of inches and got really toned!!
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love BBL!!! Anyone interested in starting a challenge group with me?! I am finishing my round 2 next week then onto round 3. I really am thinking about doing the master series that just came out after that!! If you are interested in having a BBL challenge group, let me know and I'll get one set up!! This would be great!!
  • TrinityTrinityTrinity
    Options
    I love BBL!!! Anyone interested in starting a challenge group with me?! I am finishing my round 2 next week then onto round 3. I really am thinking about doing the master series that just came out after that!! If you are interested in having a BBL challenge group, let me know and I'll get one set up!! This would be great!!
    what does it entail? just check-ins and measurements?
  • xo_Sarah_xo
    xo_Sarah_xo Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Bump! (I am so interested in doing this!)
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I infomercial made my husband swoon lol
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    my mom is
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have it but wasn't impressed w/ it so it's sitting in my box of work out stuff.....a bit too slow and the guys voice got really annoying....
  • mdb543
    Options
    I thought about doing it on facebook on a closed group (that way it's private) This group will just be everyone interested in doing BBL. I'm finishing my last week next week. I can open up a group and if everyone wants to message me or find me on fb https://www.facebook.com/meagan.broadwater .. that may be easier I suppose.Just send me a friend request and I'll send you an invite to the group. I think it would be great if we can all post our current pictures and meet on there as often as once a day to log that we completed the workout. I have the measurement form that was included in the package that I can scan and put it into the group files for those that need it. If there is anything else that anyone needs, let me know and I'll scan it for you. From there, we just support and motivate each other.. Talk about our struggles, questions we may have, and offer encouragement.

We could do it on here if everyone prefers, I just find it hard to navigate and read through all the comments through the post.. Plus it's not very private.

If you are interested and do not have the program yet, you can go to my blog and get info on how to purchase it http://fitandtoneforlife.blogspot.com

I'm totally open to suggestions on what everyone would like from this. I have 3 little ones here with me all the time and I find it sometimes difficult to get motivated to workout. I don't have any family since we moved away and just my husband to motivate me. It would be great if I could find some awesome people to do this with!

Looking forward to talking to you guys!! :0)
  • mdb543
    Options
    Really?! Leandro I think is hilarious just because he isn't your typical guy!! Every one has their own preference though and you have to do what works for you!

I personally have seen really good results. I was a little nervous when I got it (I got it last year for my birthday from my hubby.. maybe he was trying to tell me something about my pancake butt haha) because it looked ridiculous and I thought it would be easy compared to p90x and insanity. However, I can proudly say I passed the pencil test this week and my bathing suit is getting bigger on me!!

Either way, if you would like to join us, you are more than welcome to.
  • G_RRR
    G_RRR Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! how long are the workouts? do you need any equipment?
  • mdb543
    Options
    The bum bum (haha that sounds funny) is 30 min., high and tight is about 35 min. and sculpt is 45.. I think the cardio is 50??? I do the flat solution so the cardio one I haven't done much of, but I don't think it's more than that.
  • mdb543
    Options
    When you order the program, it comes with the bands. I didn't use the ankle weights the first round and just got mine at walmart for $10 the second round.. The sculpt you just need a set of dumbbells.. I have 2 5lbs and sometimes if I'm feeling tough I will use my husbands bowflex weights, buttt the workout is hard enough with the 5lbs :0)
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    I just got it but haven't tried it out yet. I tried the insanity for about a month with my husband but after he lost 15 lbs and i lost 4 i got discouraged.
  • mdb543
    Options
    I just got it but haven't tried it out yet. I tried the insanity for about a month with my husband but after he lost 15 lbs and i lost 4 i got discouraged.

Don't get discouraged!! I have seen some amazing results and I personally have come a long way. If you have Brazil Butt Lift, join the challenge!! Find me on facebook (unless everyone prefers to do it on here!!) I will start adding those who are interested :0) https://www.facebook.com/meagan.broadwater

All of us together can make sure everyone see's the results they want. I have the nutrition down to a science and would love to offer everyone advice on it if they need it!!
  • mommacxjx
    mommacxjx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have it but the guys voice drives me nuts and I can't stand to do it. I'm currently doing Insanity but still need to work on my backside. Maybe after I'm done I'll try it again.
  • mdb543
    Options
    Ok, I created the group page, now I just need you guys to find me on fb :0/ I only have 1 person!! I have several people interested in insanity and I can create a group for those who are interested... Again, find me on Fb and send me a message letting me know which group you are in.

If you need the brazil butt lift, let me know.
  • mdb543
    Options
    "bump"