Acai berry/Green tea

2»

Replies

• sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    this past week i totally stopped drinking coffee i was drinking around 2-3 cups a day so not a major amount but still... I had bad head aches for the 1st couple of days, but i feel alot better now :)
  • sadyel
    http://www.squidoo.com/what-are-the-health-benefits-of-drinking-green-tea

one of the benefits says: It is used in raising metabolism and increasing fat oxidation
  • sadyel
    bump
  • i didnt even read all the threads but by drinking green tea i hope you mean diet green tea. regular green tea is super high in sugar and carbs! try arizona diet green tea! i drink that **** like water. dont drink your calories, eat them
  • i didnt even read all the threads but by drinking green tea i hope you mean diet green tea. regular green tea is super high in sugar and carbs! try arizona diet green tea! i drink that **** like water. dont drink your calories, eat them

Green tea doesn't have any carbs or sugar in it. If you buy the bottled stuff at the store it may, but I make my own tea. I drink it hot and cold. Roobios and Herbal teas are great too and many are caffeine free. I usually buy the Kroger brand green tea bags. My fav tea brand though is Yogi. They make a yummy bed time tea.
  • sadyel
    i didnt even read all the threads but by drinking green tea i hope you mean diet green tea. regular green tea is super high in sugar and carbs! try arizona diet green tea! i drink that **** like water. dont drink your calories, eat them

Green tea from tea bags, not from a bottle, no calories in them