Options
    No cook oatmeal is my all time favorite

1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
    1/2 banana
    1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
    1/2 cup almond milk or skim milk
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    I use Stevia in the bulk bag(2 tablespoons) optional
    I make mine in a cup. Place 1/2 of oatmeal then 1/2 the banana then 1/2 oatmeal then 1/2 the banana.
    Mix cinnamon,protein powder,almond milk and sweetener mix well, pour over top cover and refrigerate.
    Grab and go. I personally like to put in microwave for minute and half. Delicious!!!!!!
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Bacon, egg and cheese on an everything bagel

this.

Also - tacos, meatball subs, steak, burgers... whatever leftovers I have from last night's dinner.

Don't feel like you have to eat traditional breakfast foods just because it's "breakfast" time.

I had oatmeal with a banana in it...and then I had leftover chicken (skinless boneless) thigh for breakfast today :)
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a cup of fat free cottage cheese, a piece of toast made from Dave's Killer Bread or a Thomas Bagel Thin toasted with a little bit of homemade raspberry jam, fruit, and milk.
  • strongershell
    Options
    Oatmeal is one of my favorites
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bacon, egg and cheese on an everything bagel

I LOVE the everything bagels!! I do egg whites, deli ham, swiss and spinach on my everything bagels. Delish, and I stay full all morning.
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Eggs can be cooked up in so many ways. A quick idea is to use your muffin tin. In each cup, put one egg mixed (as if to omelette) with cheese, sauteed onion, peppers, tomato,....pretty much anything you can think of. Bake it up until just firm. Freeze in two's in sandwich bags. For a quick breakfast, pull out a bag, warm up briefly in microwave and have a piece of whole grain toast and fruit.

this is a great idea - I am stealing it <yoink> :laugh:
    me too! :happy:
  • humidex8
    humidex8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    the thing I can't get enough of lately is poached egg muffins with a little cheese and ketchup.. like the ones from mcdonalds :P
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with spinach, garlic, onion... you can throw in a bit of cheese, or a bit of pork sausage. Almost ridiculously low calorie/high protein.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My favorites:

Light English Muffin with light butter or natural peanut butter (or both) and a glass of milk/low cal juice

Kashi cereals with low fat milk and slices of bananas/strawberries

1 packet of instant oatmeal made with low fat milk in the microwave

I'm all about convenience in the morning so the quicker I can make and eat my meal, the better.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    1. Protein shake
    2. Whiskey
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    1. Protein shake
    2. Whiskey

You forgot the Marlboro Reds
  • NyimaR
    NyimaR Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Beans on toast (use reduced sugar and salt beans) on a workout day for the protein.
    Fruit compote with plain yoghurt and a sprinkle of granola.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    1. Protein shake
    2. Whiskey

I didn't have any protein powder so I just used tobacco
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    1. Protein shake
    2. Whiskey

I didn't have any protein powder so I just used tobacco

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/little-chocolate-donuts/280260
  • kenny_johnson
    kenny_johnson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
  • JessicaKingerySC
    Options
    Green smoothies are great for breakfast...I make them the night before, which saves me a ton of time! I put the blender pitcher in the fridge, pull it out in the morning, zap it a few times to reblend and put it in my to-go cups!

I also love high fiber english muffins with raw maple almond butter and toaster waffles with nutella and sliced banana!!! I keep english muffins, almond butter and nutella in my desk drawer...so convenient! :)