New here

Hi, I'm Jenn and I am guilty of yo-yo dieting. I never let myself go for too long when I start gaining again from not eating right, but I want to lose and maintain! I am tired of having the weight come back on, especially when I KNOW I CAN DO IT... It is just so hard to stick with it for me! Food has always been a crutch for me. I use it for stress, boredom, celebrating, you name it!
Support would be great!

Replies

• kianabj
    kianabj Posts: 6 Member
    Hi, Im Kiana and i have this same problem. i hlose weight for my semi annual fit test then immediately afterwards i have a celebration dinner and i stop working out until its time to test again. its so hard to stick wit it my trainer keeps telling me its not a diet but a life style change, but i dont wanna diet my whole life. i wish you the best of luck because we could all use some.
  • ACE is a weight loss supplement I take and has made a HUGE difference for me, not only for my weight but my energy. I stay motivated and keep myself busy, changing the food I keep in my house makes it easier.
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Hi, I'm Tracy. I'm new here too. Best of luck to you in conquering food for good!
  • dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    I'm fairly new as well. Back in July I had to change EVERYTHING about how I approached my health. I have a desk job, I LOVE all kinds of food and until April of this year I didn't even have a yard to do yard work in so all that lead to disaster. I'm now down 68 pounds and I'm NOT going back to the way I use to live. It's much more than a diet for me. It's clearly a lifestyle. You and anyone else that are in my same boat are welcome to add me. :-) Good luck!!