SUPER LETHARGIC!

2»

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    There are days where you only ate 300, 600 or 900 calories! You really do need to start eating more. Of course you are not feeling very well.
  • JephaMooi
    JephaMooi Posts: 112 Member
    My weight loss has halted though, any suggestions as to what I should add in order to increase calories but drop the pounds?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Any healthy foods will do. Just try to at least hit 1200 net at a minumum.

Some days you are only getting 20-30 grams of protein so I'd be looking at uping that by a lot first of all.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    I take supplements when I'm having a long day.

Back when I was going to school FT I would get off class around 5-6pm. Take my supplement get the required energy and get to work. Currently taking pt classes so don't use em as often and I'm feeling fine.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    My water intake could probably take an increase.
    And perhaps more fish oils. I eat tooooo many nuts though.

You think it could be from taking a step off the juicing and smoothie-ing?

Never heard of the blood type diet.

I'm a vegetarian whom is stepping into the fish field for a little while. So I'll have some fish a two or three times in a month.
    That's increased a lot of my health....but AGH, I can't seem to get my full grip in the day.

Maybe it's a heart break from my bike not being apart of my EVERY day life. haha. That's my lasssssssst guess.
    My smoothies with kefir and yogurt are so amazing for giving me energy! For juice to have a noticeable affect, I need a pint and a half a day. I will get back to juicing when I have more disposable income! I suggest that you get back to smoothies and add kefir for the liquid. The last two months using it has done amazing things for my energy and feeling of wellbeing!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    My weight loss has halted though, any suggestions as to what I should add in order to increase calories but drop the pounds?

BY increasing calories you will at first show a slight gain and then go back to losing. Right now you are not losing because your metabolism is down regulating to match your intake and that is why you have no energy also. You would do well to go a week at maintenace and reset your hormones like leptin and gherlin and then to 1700 or 1800 per day looking for a 1/2 to 1 lbs per week loss.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    I would considering increasing your calories. Google the Harris Benedict equation and plug in your info. I'm guessing it will tell you to take in more than 1200 a day.
  • JephaMooi
    JephaMooi Posts: 112 Member
    Update: Less grains and I feel way better!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    I glanced at your diary... you proabably average maybe 1000 calories a day. That's probably it.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member

More carbs, more protein, more healthy fats.... If your caloric deficit is too high, it can cause a stall in your weight loss.