(new pics) A Round of Applause 4 EVERYONE REACHING GOALS

Options
I worked out REALLY hard this morning - so I am giving myself a pat on the back. I complimented myself this morning. Gave myself a high five, a fist bump, a soul clap, a raise the roof, a jersey shore fist pump, and I turned around and did a Beyonce booty shake!!!!

If you have done something (or plan to today) to get better, feel better, look better - do the same!!! And I applaud you, support you and send good vibes your way.

Don't wait for permission to go hard to be your best. Apologize later - "I'm sorry I'm so hot. I'm sorry I'm 95 and dancing at your wedding. I'm sorry it's our anniversary and I wore this smokin lingerie......" LOL. DO IT!!!

New pics!!

9232012_zps727dbb96.jpg

9232012profile_zps472f7f23.jpg

Replies

• NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful! and motivational :) GO AHEAD GIRL!
  • ewestsca
    ewestsca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Your post made me smile. Congratulations to you. You have a great outlook on life.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Thanks for posting this. The pic in my profile is new. It's a difference of 3 weeks and 3 pounds. I know I still have a ways to go but it's nice to see my body change.
  • maro_p
    maro_p Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Your post made my evening! And with that I will leave you to go to my Beginners Contemporary Dance Class while I am jumping and clapping at the same time.

Add me if you like :-)
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Thanks for posting this. The pic in my profile is new. It's a difference of 3 weeks and 3 pounds. I know I still have a ways to go but it's nice to see my body change.

That's a HUGE chamge!! Way to go!
  • meglet175
    Options
    Girl, you are looking FINE! And I love your attitude. You're right - life is short, and we don't know what tomorrow will bring, so we must make the most of every moment.

Every workout, every healthy meal, every formerly-too-tight-but-now-just-right outfit is a VICTORY and a cause to celebrate.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!