365 days

Options
Well I have managed to log onto MFP for 365 consecutive days. Kinda expected horns to blow and confetti to shoot out of my computer or phone ;) I have been using the site for a few years now but this is the first time I have logged on every day for a year. I have to admit that my logging hasn't been perfect. Occasionally forgetting to log a snack or a dinner but most days I complete my logs. Some days I eat better than others and my diary reflects that. In this past year I have become healthier. I have established better work out routines and done things I never thought possible, like run for 3 straight miles! Might not sound like much to some but for a person who was never a runner or interested in running, I consider that a huge success. After having my second child I weighted 185. I decided I needed a change had began my weight loss journey. It has been a struggle lots of ups and downs. I would log for a while and stop. I'd start and then stop again. I set a goal a year ago to log for an entire year and I have met that goal! I am happy to say I have reach 145 pounds! I recently bought two pairs of size 10 jeans! Haven't seen that since college! I encourage everyone to stick with it and keep going. I know its tough but you will feel so much better when you reach your goals. I am happy and healthier and I feel like I am setting a good example for my childern!

Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYYY! congrats!! that is huge commitment!! fromyour pic you look fantastic!!! Happy 365!!!:drinker:
  • jwatson7
    jwatson7 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great dedication! Congratulations on your success and I wish you much continued success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!