New - Could use some motivated friends!

I am 36 and live in Buffalo, NY. I work as a geologist and am married with 3 children.

So, I ended up gaining 8-10 pounds that I lost over the past couple of months and am in need of some friends to help get me to my goal weight (20-30 more pounds). I will be on pretty regularly and can offer my support as well. Thanks.

Replies

• bepkey
    bepkey Posts: 1 Member
    Hi DPOrange,

Father of 3 also. I bet they keep you hopping. LOL! It's all good though, wouldn't have it any other way. Unfortunately, it is a challenge to stay on top of their lives and also find time to take care of myself. The biggest challenge I have is finding time to exercise or stay motivated to exercise.

I'm pretty new to MFP but so far I like it. It is real good to track exactly what you put in your mouth. It's amazing how much we can graze and not even realize it. Or in my case.. I realized how often i would cleaned up my kid's plates of food they didn't eat. Bad habit from childhood I guess..."eat everything on your plate because of all the starving people." LOL, like that would help them be full.

Good luck to you! If your interested I can friend you or you me. I've noticed a lot of women on here, which isn't a bad thing, but I thing us guys face different issues so would be good to hook up with a few guys.

Brian
  • Ambo00
    Ambo00 Posts: 38 Member
    feel free to add me! I like to cheer on others because I like to be cheered on!