Pregnancy 2010

Replies

• I have to buy a measuring tape.

SW-182
    CW-180
    GW-145-150
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,599 Member
    How did everyone find this new thread? I posted to the old thread and was wondering where everyone was....Could someone put a link to the new thread when a new thread is made? :flowerforyou:

Sure we can, we also will be adding the week #__ to the title - it was my mistake this time - sorry for the confusion!

I also will be positn measurements tongiht. Argh!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
  • 00Angela00
    HOLLYJ77

Is that noah gundersen in your ticker?
  • 00Angela00
    I completed W1D3 of C25K last night! Planning on starting week 2 tomorrow! YAY!
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member

Great Job. I have been looking at the C25K for months now, and am just to scared to even try it. I think all the runners at my gym would fall off the treadmill laughing at me if they saw me try to run!!

Let me know how it goes...and maybe I can get the courage up to try it.
  • Hi! Hope everyone's doing well. My goal is to eat good this first weekend. I have to go to a banquet this Sunday and hope they provide some healthy choices. Yikes!
  • 00Angela00

Great Job. I have been looking at the C25K for months now, and am just to scared to even try it. I think all the runners at my gym would fall off the treadmill laughing at me if they saw me try to run!!

Let me know how it goes...and maybe I can get the courage up to try it.

It's super easy as far as starting cause you only run for a minute and then you get to walk for a minute and a half. I do feel silly in front of people because you stop so often, who cares right?! I'm getting fit for me, not for other those people!
  • 00Angela00
    Hi! Hope everyone's doing well. My goal is to eat good this first weekend. I have to go to a banquet this Sunday and hope they provide some healthy choices. Yikes!

can you sneek some emergency snacks in your purse incase they don't? ;-)
  • Good idea. You made me laugh. I never would have thought to bring something in my purse. How funny - there will probably be the grannies sneaking rolls out in their purse, and me bringing food in!
  • 00Angela00
    that's so funny cause that's what made me think of it! Whenever I think of banquets I think of old people sneaking foot out in their pockets haha, so I thought, hey, why not sneak it in?!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member

Good job Angela! That's awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    lol - you guys are funny! But there is some logic to that. If you don't feel like you are going to have good choices, bring your own!

How's everyone been doing?
  • 00Angela00
    second migrain in a row today and DO NOT WANT TO WORK OUT TODAY! those meds make me so loopy and sleepy I just don't have the energy. I feel a little discouraged. I've only worked out every other day one of which was only 20 minutes on wii fit, which doesn't really count for anything :-(
  • 00Angela00
    you know what I was thinking? Maybe each week when we start a new thread whoever starts it should post quick explenation of the group so new people know what the group is about. I just realized that people opening the thread for the first time probably have no clue why we're here haha
  • Don't be discouraged by the migrains. I get them too and they always happen when I eat less at first. Take it easy and know you are doing an awesome job with the eating.
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    I just have to say that I had a pretty good day today! I slept in, got in a great workout and made a very healthy lunch. I splurged a bit for dinner (garlic toast is my weakness), but I am still under but a few hundred calories with the workout included! Weekends are typically my toughest time, so I am pretty excited!
  • 00Angela00
    Soo ... Wednesday should be exciting ... it will be our first weigh in since having a full week of starting this group. AND Wednesday is when my period is due SO I may take a pregnancy test that day as well if it doesn't come ... or should I wait a few days? What do you guys think?
  • 00Angela00
    *clears throat
  • 00Angela00
    IS ANYONE STILL ON THIS?!
This discussion has been closed.