Not exactly new, but I'm back!!!

Options
Good morning to all!

This is my second time round for a serious attempt at a diet. I did well the first time a few years ago, had a nother kid and oh yeah, used it as an excuse and lost it. But I'm back, i'm serious so lets do this!! Mom of 3, work full time and now going to ensure I make the time to exersize and ensure I eat healthy! Two weeks into this, my pants fit better and I'm 11 pounds better!!!!! Add me as a friend as I need some support here!!! Good luck to me and good luck to you!

Replies

• JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amy ~

Congratulations on 11 pounds in 2 weeks!! That is awesome!:drinker: :drinker:

You can do it!
  • tgallagher7
    Options
    Everyday every pound or inch is a huge accomplishments! Dont forget to reward yourself so that it becomes a lifestyle more than a diet. Congrats and keep up the great work!!!!
  • paulam221
    Options
    I am in the same boat!! Back again, why does it never get easier? Enough of this nonsense though, no more punishing myself with food. Nothing tastes as good as fitting into my skinny jeans feels. So, why do we do it? Any advice or insight to keep me on track would be much appriciated. Congrats on the 11 lbs Laura!!