Crazy Canucks Jan 6, 2010

Options
Hey weigh in 150.8 down 1.4 from last week- yeah!!!!!! I hope everyone had a good New year's and all the best in the New Year. Well with sadness I have to say we lost the hockey game last night- Good Job US , Canada did do awesome to come back but just fell short- we love you JR's we are still very proud. Best of luck our weight lost goals for the year- I have 15 pounds to go.

Go Canda Go!!

Replies

• madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, it is a new year and a new week. I am down to 136.5 that is a half pound down and now I only have 1.5 lbs to go. Yeah me.

Hope everyone had a great New Year's and that it continues to be great.

Congrats to the JR's they represented Canada well and will win next year in Buffalo, NY.
  • Krystled
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone! yes yes what a heart breaker to watch....kinda glad I wasn't the the building working for the game b/c I probably would have made a fool out of myself i just couldn't sit down. It was a great tourny and I met alot of people from here in Saskatoon, around the country and some really great international hockey players. 10 days well spent working the 2010 WJHC! anyways I am down this week!!!! 219 yeah! Hoping to get back into the gym after quite a long time.
    Go Canucks Go!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Good job getting so close to your goal weight- you can do it's only 1.5. I hope in a couple of month I will be saying that too. Great job madmama!!!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Hi all!!
    Weigh in today: 137.9!!! so I am down, and getting back to normal(before Christmas) so that made me happy this morning.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I have been doing good with food and exercise now . . . we went grocery shopping last night so i am stocked up for awhile. gettin back on the 30 day shred train, i sure feel a lot better when i do that every day.
    Hope everyone is doing well!! Happy New Year and lets get some more chatter!!!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Just had a workout and I feel great!!! Go Canucks Go!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am day 4 of a workout- 5 week program then once that is completed I will do a different video for the next 5 weeks so my body don't get to use to the same exercise. Best of luck- Go Canada Go!!!!
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I got back to working out last week and been doing 5 nights a week. Today will be 10 in 2 weeks. It feels soooo nice to be back at it, body is aching a little but it feels good. Go Canucks Go.:bigsmile:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Had a very good work out for my arms this weekend, we were painting and sanding the back entry way of our house. :bigsmile:
  • Krystled
    Options
    finally got back into the gym after three weeks! and tonight I am going to be back playing v-ball for a couple weeks (filling in on a friends team). hopefully I can stay motivated this weekend to eat right when I will be staying at a friends home town and probably eating out lots (rink food)...ekkkkk I will try to be good. talk to you all on Wednesday

GO CANUCKS GO!
  • teacherd
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Happy New Year to all.... It has been a while and I am not doing to well.... The little ones that I work with are very good at sharing.... Especially their germs :) I have been sick since early October but I am tired of using that as an excuse for becoming a lazy lump. Anyway I was given a wii fit for Christmas and have worked out for at least 20 min the last 14 out of 17 days. I do a daily body test but I am finding that while I have increased my exercise without watching what I eat I am not as successful as I want to be....
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Happy New Year to all.... It has been a while and I am not doing to well.... The little ones that I work with are very good at sharing.... Especially their germs :) I have been sick since early October but I am tired of using that as an excuse for becoming a lazy lump. Anyway I was given a wii fit for Christmas and have worked out for at least 20 min the last 14 out of 17 days. I do a daily body test but I am finding that while I have increased my exercise without watching what I eat I am not as successful as I want to be....

hang in there dar!! we are here to help. i find it very hard to find the time as well. being sick sucks tho. silly germy kids these days. keep checking in here and it will keep you motivated, gives you someone to be accountable to. keep in touch!!
    get on that wii fit missy!!