1yr on MFP

Options
Wow it's been a year on here already! it's amazing how different things are from last year. I was 100+ more pounds. Shopping in big and tall stores/sections. Could hardly walk up the stairs without being out of breath. I was lazy and would sit around and watch TV when not working and now while I still watch TV I watch much less so I can fit in going to the gym, Riding my bike, running and Jiu-jitsu. My clothes size is much smaller. I can now shop for normal clothes. I can run 3+ miles. Ride my bike for 7+ Miles. Keep up with my Son and so much more. Making food choices is so much easier and no chore at all. Life is so much better!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me thorough with your kind words and motivation.

Replies

• saunders0000
    saunders0000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    well done thats fantastic im slowly on my way there it takes time but we will all get there. do you have any before and after pics.
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you. :) You have truly changed your life and have a very inspirational story to share with everyone else who needs that same change.
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This is about 10 pounds ago but a before and after pic. I don't have a lot of before pics! =)

d872fd15.jpg
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Wow it's been a year on here already! it's amazing how different things are from last year. I was 100+ more pounds. Shopping in big and tall stores/sections. Could hardly walk up the stairs without being out of breath. I was lazy and would sit around and watch TV when not working and now while I still watch TV I watch much less so I can fit in going to the gym, Riding my bike, running and Jiu-jitsu. My clothes size is much smaller. I can now shop for normal clothes. I can run 3+ miles. Ride my bike for 7+ Miles. Keep up with my Son and so much more. Making food choices is so much easier and no chore at all. Life is so much better!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me thorough with your kind words and motivation.

Great job!! Just the health aspects alone are worth all of your effort regardless of what the scale says! :)
  • saunders0000
    saunders0000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference i bet your very proud of yourself.

and the same here i only have a few before pics but plan on having loads of after pics :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!