• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Shirtless pic on FB = tool .... shirtless on mfp = hard work and motivation

^^^ this
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    When I was doing online dating, every girl's profile seemed to state that they did not reply/message dudes with shirtless pics. I think it just makes you look like a douche.
    As somebody who thinks shirtless pictures outside of reasonable venues (for example fitness sites) are obnoxious, I can personally say that when I meet a stranger with a shirtless pic as their main picture, I almost immediately make a judgment that the person is superficial, self-centered, and boring. This is based on experience, however: 10 times out of 10 we have nothing in common and he only messaged me in the first place to ask me if I have a webcam and some free time. :ohwell:

That said, you worked hard for that body and you deserve to be proud of it. As long as you don't start messaging girls with some self-assured Night at the Roxbury line, your friends will either learn to mind their own or filter your pictures out of their news feed.

*Will Ferrel impression*
    "Hey, hey, hey! Is that a mirror in your pocket? " LOL
  • ontothesummit
    Options
    People will always find something to hate go where you are liked!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Shirtless pic on FB = tool .... shirtless on mfp = hard work and motivation

^^^ this

^^^ this, this
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I noticed on the threads about shirtlessness- there are quite a few now - that those who apparently can't afford a shirt never show their faces. Is there some deeply sinister reason (that we really don't want to know, deep down) for this?

yep... it's twofold...

one: it's tough to show the awesomeness of pec and abs to any great detail whilst including a face in a square photo
    two: some people don't like their face in their main profile pics (for privacy reasons) - and will often put them in a locked down profile for their trusted 'friends'

ok... ok.. and three (yes, I know... no longer twofold)
    some (including myself) don't like the look of the "i'm holding my camera whilst taking a picture, and god my face looks funny as I crunch my core" effect.
  • whatever33
    Options
    Someone was asking me why I am rarely on FB the other day and the answer was simply 3 things:

1. People get mad when I post a shirtless picture.

2. People complain constantly.

3. People get mad when I post a shirtless picture.

I work my butt off so I say show it. Right?

So, I am trying to make friends here.....where these are supported. LOL

YA.. put a shirt back on LOL...
    Man you look good.. keep them up!! good job bro!!
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Someone was asking me why I am rarely on FB the other day and the answer was simply 3 things:

1. People get mad when I post a shirtless picture.

2. People complain constantly.

3. People get mad when I post a shirtless picture.

I work my butt off so I say show it. Right?

So, I am trying to make friends here.....where these are supported. LOL

Hilarious man. Just having a similar conversation about FB.

Yeah, for a second I thought it was the same person. Funny! : )
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I posted a shirtless picture on FB....it didnt go over well at all...My aunt called my Mom..Oh my gosh..it was bad.."Didn't you raise her better than this??"..blah blah...I might not be able to go to the family reunion now...

:wink:
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    i welcome any shirtless pictures of you at anytime of day/night! lol yeah facebook is no where to go for support no one gives a 2 *kitten* there..
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Heh, you should have seen my FaceyB newsfeed when I posted a 'Naked Salute for Prince Harry' Yep... my father in law saw me in my undercrackers and so did all of my old school friends!
    I much prefer it here. No drama!
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    :happy: I won't ever complain to see a shirtless picture of you....
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have a shirt on.

LOL. That's awesome bro. Haha
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I would not be complaining about your shirtless FB picture, not at all!!!!!!!!!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I deleted my FB account three weeks ago because it was just getting too annoying and I decided I was over it. The same damn memes and ecards posted over and over, everyone gushing about their babies like they're the first people in the world to ever have one (them: "little Lauren just made her first solid poopy! I'm so excited!" Me: "STFU and keep that *kitten* to yourself, some of us are trying to eat"). I can't think of a single one of my "friends" on there that I would WANT to see shirtless...this is a much better place for viewing delicious eye candy. :wink:

There is a wonderful app that covers up all the gross annoying baby pics with adorably puppy pictures (or whatever you want to look at). Awesome!!!!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I support sexy shirtless pics.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Facebook sucks! All the cool people come here anyway! :)
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Who cares what the haters say? Personally, I wouldn't post a shirtless pic of myself cus it's not my thing, but I can sure as hell understand why people do. You work hard so you deserve to show it off. GO FOR IT! 8-)
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Unfriend the whiners and complainers.

Facebook is supposed to be for friends

Although if you came into my business not wearing a shirt, I would ask you to leave.

*boycotts tim's business* LOL

Good, because by the looks of you if I asked you to leave and you said no, I might get hurt lol
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Meh, no one on Facebook knows anything about my weight loss or achievements.
    Or my sexy tummy. hahah
    ^That was a joke ;)
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Oh! Definitely supported....and encouraged....and stalked!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: