Need Accountibility

Options
Hi everyone,

I used MFP for a while last year, lost a good deal of weight, and then got complacent and put half of it back on.

I'm back now to lose and KEEP the weight off, and could use some friends who will help keep me accountable - even and ESPECIALLY when I am losing and getting close to goal. I will, of course, be happy to do the same for you. :heart:

A little about me: I am a Zumba fanatic (I will be licensed to become an instructor on 11/3), I also am starting out in strength training and Body Pump. I am trying to eat minimally processed foods as much as possible, but that is proving to be a challenge with my busy schedule, and seeing as I am a junk food junkie. I could definitely use some pals with advice on any or all of the above.

I just cleaned out my fridge and pantry last night, and will be doing my inaugural "back on track" food shopping trip tonight after work. No junk in the house, and stocking back up for healthy and satisfying meals going forward.

Good luck to everyone, and feel free to friend me if you'd like. I welcome any and all advice/constructive criticism.

Cheers all!
:heart:
Lynn

Replies

• dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. I'm down a pretty good chunk but have a loooong way to go. I LOVE MFP for being such a great support system. Good luck with getting your license. I bet you're looking excited to be able to help tons of people make the great life choices you're currently making. :smile:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    this is a wonderful site!, you can do it!