Does anyone else have a problem with watches

Options
Does anyone else have problems with watches. I can never wear a watch (even my nurse fob watch) because they start gaining very quickly. I also effect the internal clock on any computer I come into contact with, and the clock in my car. Now note after 3 days of using my HRM for about 45-60 minutes a day. It has gained a whole hour. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Are you a superhero?
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    All watches that I wear simply stop working :blushing:
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Watches tend to die a swift death on me. They just quickly stop working...like within a couple of weeks. Must be my magnetic personality. Or something...
  • uclown2002
    uclown2002 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Is this a wind-up?
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I quit wearing a watch about 6 months ago when i found out i was getting my time from my iphone more than my watch. Its alwasy accurate, i always have it with me so why do i need more jewlery? Took me a week to wean myself off the wrist ticker but I'm glad I did.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Casio G-Shocks. They're amazing. (Just got a new Frogman a few days ago, to go with my collection of about 7 other G-Shocks.) And if you get a radio-controlled one, it will synch to an atomic clock, and literally never be off by a second. (Until the world ends and the atomic clock stops sending out its signals)
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Are you a superhero?

I wish :-)