Fitness PLANNING

Options
Anyone know if there is a way to set up an actual fitness PLAN for yourself (like, for the week, to keep you on track) rather than just logging what you did that day? New to this site, any help navigating it would be appreciated! Thanks :]

Replies

• krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    NOt on here, but I take a blank calendar page and write out my training plan.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Your fitness plan would rely solely on your goals.

Write down what it is you'd like to accomplish (make it measurable and objective) and then search on the web for training plans. There's lots of great ideas out there, it's just a matter of focusing your search (check some web sites like active.com, runnersworld.com etc)
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    There's nothing in MFP itself unless you just pre-log your workouts into your diary.

But I just download a blank calendar template and map out my training schedule for each few months period of time (typically a specific set of dates of training for an upcoming race). Then I have a copy hanging at my desk at work as well as one hanging on the wall by my front door at home. That way I have everything all laid out and then I also use it as an events calendar so I can see what I've got going on in relation to my workouts.
  • ChristinaLPN
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great suggestions! :]