Would you do this at work?

Options
13»

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Try this,

Come in one day and make a huge freakin mess, spill coffee on the counter, throw everyting on the floor instead of the trash can, leave crap everywhere, do it without others seeing you, then ask them who made all that mess, see if anyne else is willing to clean up.. eventually if you go form cleaning to just making more mess, someone wil break down and help ut, or the boss will be forced ot hire soemone,.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options

One thought though is depending on your ambition, five years is quite a while in the same job. If you want to learn new skills, be better paid, get a better looking CV, I'd be looking around to see what's there. Yes it's a very tough job market but you're obviously experienced and diligent.

I like the way you think. For the most part I like my job, but I do have potential to do more. And the job market is not that bad in SD.
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    try this...walk into your bosses office...start to undress in front of them...then take a big dump on their floor. Just act normal and if they aske WTF are you doing, just hold your hand up and signal them to "just wait a second". I might send a message. :)