this time its for good

shamm08
shamm08 Posts: 109
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I don't know how many times,I've introduced myself here, did good for a week, then quit. I'm really needing to do it this time, the scale keeps going up and up. Last night after watching the biggest looser I thought if they can do then so can I. I just have to get up off lazy butt and do it.
Hi, I'm Stephanie, a stay at home mother to two amazing kids. My husband and I has been married for almost two years. I'm hoping to lose about twenty pounds. I really looking for some motivation.

Replies

• amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Welcome (again)! :smile: Last season't The Biggest Loser is what got me motivated to change my behaviors and get rid of the weight for good. It's really hard to justify myself by saying, "I don't have time" or "I'm just too tired to workout" when there are 400+ pound people that can do it. Hang in there, and remember if they can do it, so can you! :flowerforyou:
  • Hi Stephanie! I am Holly working mom of three kids ages 6, 8 and 20...yes that is not a typo! I lost 50 pounds a few years back and gained almost all of it back - I need to stay focused and motivated also...I am going on a cruise with my husband to celebrate our 10th anniversary on April 10th - I would love to lose 30 lbs befor the cruise. I am doing 2 a day work outs and logging everything that goes in my stomach. I would love to have some online friends to encourage me as well!
  • Welcome! I know what you mean about starting over again! A week is about the norm for me as well. I understand how it feels when you fall off the diet wagon and begin to accept that you will never feel happy with your weight again. But you can do it! I just started posting to the discussion board and I am hoping that it will provide motivation too. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.