Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise

adow
adow Posts: 13
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Wanted to know if anyone has done the Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise? I haven't bought the book, but will as soon as I can find it! Read an article about Cruise's book and "Cure" and was very shocked at the amount of sugar that I consume each day. I feel that may be the reason I have not been losing weight. There is sugar in almost everything. His "Cure" has you reduce your sugar grams and carb servings per day. It's day 3 and it has been easy, except for reading lots of labels. MFP has really helped me keep up with sugar and carbs. There is no calorie counting, but my calories have definitely been reduced since I am reducing my sugar and carbs. Love to hear others that are doing the "Belly Fat Cure" and any tips for success!

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Please keep in mind that some sugars are not that bad... like those in fruit...
    It's the refined sugars that you want to stay away from.... same thing goes for carbs... you body NEEDS carbs for proper function. I hate that people think they don't need them and they are so horrible. Carbs are you body's main source for energy. But there are good carbs (complex like whole grain) or bad ones, simple carbs found in white bread...
    My point is be very careful, I have never read this book so can't comment on what it is telling you to do.
  • I tried it and got his cookbook Eat every 3 hours. It works well and I did like it, but I have a weird schedule everyday that it didn't work out for me. I needed more flexibility that's why counting, well plugging into MFP all my food is way easier and better at least for me. The cookbook has a 2 week plan and it sets out what you can eat for a carb lover, meat lover, heart healthy, and veggie lover, they are great recipes and it can work. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.