Looking for more support :)

Options
Hey there!

I'm in need of more support please :) I have been on MFP for 3 years, and I was nearly at my weight loss goal. Then I started slacking, in the working out area & started drinking more than I should. I can blame the reasons, but that doesn't help me lose those last 15lbs. I am just looking for more support, from people who are active in losing weight. My husband is very supportive and loves that I have been losing weight.
Just this last year, I fell off that fitness wagon and keep trying to get back on, but I keep slipping off. I do have a few MFP gals that help me, but I would like more :) I log on daily, unless I am out camping where I don't have phone service, so there are times when I can't. Oh and there are times I fall asleep before completeing my food and exercise diary :blushing:
I do get out and walk everyday at lunch (weather permitting) I love the 30 Day shred, and that is what I have used in the past and almost got to my goal...BUT I didn't do it 30 days straight, that is still a goal of mine. I also had a what I call a mini gym in my garage, but a boat project my husband has been working on has taken over :( But I brought in all my free weights, so I can use then all inside, I just don't have a weight bench. I am 40 yrs old and live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, We don't have any kids, just our fur daughter, a spunky chocolate lab :happy: So any support any of you can offer I'd appreciate! :bigsmile:

Replies

• jonsgrl93
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also trying to lose the last 15 pounds, and am in MAJOR need of some support :frown:
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Note I am looking help also
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day and try to support everyone on my friends list daily. Just about 18 lbs to go till I reach my goal.
  • michelle850
    michelle850 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request! :) I'm sort of in the same boat, once I fall off that wagon it's really hard to get back on. I also seem to have a tendency to start slacking once I see results, which is when I should be more motivated to keep going, but something in my brain flips the lazy switch! Not this time!!! We can help motivate each other! :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I would love to support each other, I have been on MFP for over 2 yrs ,I have lost 105 lbs, i would still like to lose another 10-15 lbs. I have been doing the 30 day shred for the last 19 days i start level 3 tomorrow. After I am done with the 30 day shred i would like to do another dvd for awhile and then maybe go back to the 30 day shred. Feel free to add me I am 49 and live in cali
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Note I am looking help also

Feel free to send me a friend request
  • rainbowsprite
    Options
    feel free to add me also....i am new to mfp but was on ww for over a year....lost close to 15 pounds and was 5 away from goal when i stopped....just couldnt afford it anymore....when i stopped going to the meetings, my weight stopped coming off...lol....:tongue: hope to get back into some sort of routine again now....without all the added expense...i love the fact that i can log on from anywhere and my profile is just as i left it....