Options
2»

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I'm a replacement ref.

Obviously, I hate the Packers.

No friend request please. Even if you sent one, I would think someone else got it.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I love the only NFL team that can't just pick up and move to some other city as a corporation looking for a better deal. All the other teams are just like cheering for Cheetos, Microsoft or GE.

I understand fandom as much as anyone, but let's not pretend that rooting for the Packers is a moral decision.
  • phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I think in Wisconsin it borders on religion.... Of course, having never attended a game there (help me out someone? lol) I couldn't say for sure.
  • FitXnX50
    FitXnX50 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think in Wisconsin it borders on religion.... Of course, having never attended a game there (help me out someone? lol) I couldn't say for sure.
    I love the only NFL team that can't just pick up and move to some other city as a corporation looking for a better deal. All the other teams are just like cheering for Cheetos, Microsoft or GE.

I understand fandom as much as anyone, but let's not pretend that rooting for the Packers is a moral decision.
    OK, if not religious or moral, then at least Patriotic? Aren't fans of other teams anti-American? ... What??*

*kidding! (disclaimer added in the interest of helping others maintain blood pressure)