The Biggest Loser for Wii

aljohnson
aljohnson Posts: 9
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all, I'm trying a new thing starting today. I have a friend of mine who swears by it but has anyone else tried The Biggest Loser for the Wii? I'm doing great on my calorie intake for the last week and I've started doing a small aerobic workout in the mornings but that doesn't seem to do much for burning my calories so hopefully the game will. If anyone else has tried The Biggest Loser and have seen results from it, I'd love to hear about it!! :)

Replies

• I'm your "friend" hehe but seriously. I love it! :)
    It was a hard work out which made me sore from using muscles I haven't used in a long long time! Its easy to follow and you can do it with or with out the wii-board!
  • Your not alone, I myself also started using the Wii Biggest Loser game and the exercise work-outs are good. I did the 19min full body work-out today and it made me sweat. Let me tell you before getting the game I exercised on my own but of course didn't sweat as much but now that i'm using the Biggest Loser game I'm sweating. So like your friend said, its good.
    It's great for me especially because I can't afford a monthly gym expense and hey, if my little girl can have fun with her games I think its fair that I have my "own game" too. :)
  • I cant agree with you more with the gym membership! 40 dollars a month vs. 40 dollars for a game you can play over and over again! ;)
  • See and when I go to a gym I don't break a sweat even if I feel like I'm working my *kitten* off! I'm really looking forward to it now!
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    I also have it and just did 40 mins on it and the sweat is pouring off....I love it and I am only on day 2. My muscles are sore and it really keeps me going.HAHA

Get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DARBYJESSICA
    DARBYJESSICA Posts: 3 Member
    what game for wii are you guys playing??! is it wii fitness?
  • I have not seen this game for the wii, but i just got the wii active, and love it! It's fun and something different each day you do it.
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    I haven't gotten the Biggest Loser for Wii, but I do own the DVDs and they are fantastic! I bought the Jillian fitness challenge for Wii but have not tried that yet!
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    I am an obsessed "fan" of fitness games for the Wii. I have already bought (and some then sold) Wii Fit, EA Active, Daisy Fuentes Pilates, Fitness Coach, Wii Fit Plus, Jillian Michaels (the older version). At this point the only ones I still have in my possession are the pilates and the Wii Fit Plus. Fitness Coach was too much like a work out DVD, so that didn't last long. EA Active was good but then I got annoyed having to switch the controller to the leg strap, switch to the balance board, etc. I have just ordered Wii Biggest Loser and hope that is as good as all the reviews I have read!
This discussion has been closed.