Need some Help

Can someone tell me if this a good day of healthy eating and exercise..

Breakfast 7:45 AM Quakers weight control maple and brown sugar oatmeal
Snack 10:00 AM strawberries
Snack 12:00 PM Banana with peanut butter
Lunch 2:00 Garden salad with lite red wine vin and grilled chicken
Gym from 2-4: 20 minutes on elliptical burned 215 cal
60 minutes on treadmill burned 675 cal
Did some weights and abs after
Snack 5:30 strawberry chobani yogurt with some raisins/ celery and carrot sticks with 1 tbsp blue cheese dressing
Dinner 7:00 4 pieces of spicy salmon tempura sushi

How did i do today? (this is not one of my healthiest days)

Replies

• hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Looks great!! and awesome workout at the gym! I didn't add up all the calories but just make sure you are netting enough calories since you did burn a lot of calories during your 2 hour workout.
  • Wow, lots of food, but it looks soooo good!! If you want to cut back on the cals a bit eat regular oatmeal without the flavor then add splenda or truvia for taste ( i love the weight wise too but it has a lot of hidden sugar!!) You can even get the splenda brown sugar blend! The rest looks really good (Loads better than me!!!!)
  • ar1ms
    ar1ms Posts: 98 Member
    Wow, lots of food, but it looks soooo good!! If you want to cut back on the cals a bit eat regular oatmeal without the flavor then add splenda or truvia for taste ( i love the weight wise too but it has a lot of hidden sugar!!) You can even get the splenda brown sugar blend! The rest looks really good (Loads better than me!!!!)

I usually don't eat enough calories as it is after my workout cause i tend to burn so many calories! but are you saying the weight control oatmeal has hidden sugar?
  • ar1ms
    ar1ms Posts: 98 Member
    Looks great!! and awesome workout at the gym! I didn't add up all the calories but just make sure you are netting enough calories since you did burn a lot of calories during your 2 hour workout.

im not quite sure i am getting enough calories! is this bad? i feel like i have eaten so much todayyyy