Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 178 ... 42lb and 88 inches GONE!

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    There sure is less of you! And now I want those shoes.
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 346 Member
    There sure is less of you! And now I want those shoes.

I really would get them.. they bring out the Tigger in you!
  • What a wonderful and inspiring success story! I definitely have hope. I am patiently waiting for my FITBIT to arrive. Hope it helps since I am in a rut right now.
  • ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I hope to be down at least 50 lbs by February next year. Reading this is so inspiring. I am one of those who needs to constantly read stuff like this to keep my head in the game.
  • Katanthus
    Thank you
  • Katanthus
    What a wonderful and inspiring success story! I definitely have hope. I am patiently waiting for my FITBIT to arrive. Hope it helps since I am in a rut right now.

Good luck with the Fitbit. Keep a string or ribbon on it, and attach that to your clothes. I wish I had, and I wouldn't have lost it.
  • Katanthus
    Thanks for sharing. I hope to be down at least 50 lbs by February next year. Reading this is so inspiring. I am one of those who needs to constantly read stuff like this to keep my head in the game.

I wish you all the very best on your journey.
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Wow - 18% of your body fat gone - that is amazing!!! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
  • BajaGTO
    BajaGTO Posts: 12 Member
    Jealous. You are running 6 minute miles. That's more than impressive.
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    The shoes look as if I would break my neck for sure! Was it hard to get adjusted to them?

Anyhow...you look great! Definitely see a difference. :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • Congrats... great advice. Thank you so much for the post and tips that helped u on your journey.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Way to go!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Congrats!
  • KKsMommy7
    KKsMommy7 Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome! Reading success stories keeps me motivated. Wishing you continued success.
  • Katanthus
    Jealous. You are running 6 minute miles. That's more than impressive.

Thank you.

I can't do it without my KJs.
  • Katanthus
    The shoes look as if I would break my neck for sure! Was it hard to get adjusted to them?

Anyhow...you look great! Definitely see a difference. :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing!!!!

If you have ever worn ice skates, ski boots, or roller blades, then they aren't too difficult to get used to. They "lock" on your feet, and become an extension of you. They are great though. They work all muscle groups. They work the core too.
  • Katanthus
    UPDATE: Day 200

I have l lost 43lb

Around ribs 5.5"
    Each calf 5.5"
    Bust 13" (and very happy about it)
    Neck 5"
    Each forearm 3"
    Waist 13.5"
    Hips 16"
    Each Thigh 9"
    Each upper arm 5"

A grand total of 98 inches in 200 days.

BMI down 7.9 points
    17.92% body weight GONE
  • You look wonderful WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your post is all the encouragement I need to just start and never give up....
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    This is very inspiring. I needed the boost, I am *stuck* and bored. Thanks for sharing.
  • Loved your story and tips! You look fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!