Hello from Kentucky

Options
Just started this on Tues, Jan 5th. Looking forward to talking with all of you!! I want this to be my year!!

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    :drinker: We want this to be your year also. Welcome to a great site. You'll find it full of helpful and supportive people, just as I have!
    I have been quite slack the last couple months and it is time for me to kick it up a notch or two. Here's to a new start in 2010.

There is a great group for those of us 50 or over, as well as many other motivating groups.

Good luck on your healthy life journey. :flowerforyou:
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Welcome. Make this your year. That's what I'm doing. I'm from Cincinnati by the way lol. Your going to love this site, this is awesome. Losing weight is 50% attitude.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Here's to a great start! You go girl!
    Sharon:flowerforyou:
  • kczaja
    kczaja Posts: 1
    Options
    I started working out about 3 weeks ago, but i realized that eating was why I was keeping on the weight! First timer hopefully counting will help!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just started this on Tues, Jan 5th. Looking forward to talking with all of you!! I want this to be my year!!

Congratulations on taking your first step in the right direction!! Your here on MFP.:drinker: Your gonna love it here! Everyone is so supportive and helpful.

Just as a side note, Im from Kentucky as well. Ive been living in the Chicago area for the past 21 yrs, but born and raised in Louisville, Ky:happy:

Good luck on your journey and if there is anything I can help you with, feel free to friend request me or send me an email:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning for the 1st time since starting my diet & I have lost 13 lbs! This has really made my day!! Thanks to all of you for your continuing support & advice!!
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi jas! Glad to see someone from KY. Good luck to you and your goals. I am heading that way too and barely 4 days into it.