5 months w/PIC

Options
Diary_Queen
Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
What does 5 months mean to you... a massive amount of weight loss? Getting faster, stronger, having more stamina? What about those of us that plateau? Does the scale really mean all that much?

Before I took the 'after' pic on the right tonight, I would have said YES! Heck YES! That number on the scale might reflect water weight gain but overall... I live by that number. I obsess with the scale, with food, with exercise, with reading every tidbit about being healthier and fitter. Has it helped, sure.... to an extent. But I really need to just let it go. Live and be free... make better choice and when I don't, take a deep breath and move on. Easier said than done most days, but...... on to the pics!!!

Left was taken 5 months ago (April 2012); Right was taken tonight (September, 2012)
Left weight = 235.8 lbs.; Right weight = 240.6 lbs.

Hmmmmmmm, looks like I labeled them incorrectly doesn't it. Maybe I'm not smaller according to the scale, but pics (even these horrid ones taken in the dark, after a work out, with my Piece of Crap cell phone) show us what people in our daily lives see.

561137_386707981398986_1210056883_n.jpg

Still here... still working on it.... never giving up.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!