Replies

• GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Major difference! Great job!
  • rosekittie
    rosekittie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is a huge success!! Don't be hard on yourself if you aren't where you want to be yet because you will be. You'll get there and you look great!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Nice...good results!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You obviously put in all the hard work - enjoy that success! Embrace it! I can certainly see the difference and the difference is fantastic!
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Girl that is a loss!!!!! I can definitely see the difference -- I've lost 40 and I'm still waiting on my stomach to flatten out the way yours did "/

Amazing job though :)
  • ltowns11
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • Tsetze
    Options
    Yep, you can definitely see the difference, great job! Just remember, it didn't take a day to get out of shape so it'll take a while to get exactly where you want to be. But you're certainly on the right track. Keep up the good work.
  • tonightokayalright
    Options
    Gosh you guys, thanks :blushing: It's nice to know that other people are in the same situation as me as well. Bellies don't just happen, nor do they just go away. I should be glad I've come so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!