Shocked into doing something

Options
I have been busy trying, not so trying and been off the wagon of loosing weight. Putting all into it and then being so lack of motivation and been so down in the dumps that a fork lift couldn’t bring me up…
Until Saturday night of staying at home me and my hubby watching movies when I went to the bathroom, (our on suit bathroom has a full scale mirror from ceiling to floor not my fav things in the house) after using the bathroom I stood up and got ready to leave when I saw the most shocking thing that bring me to tears while I am typing, I only seen it on TV and my sister,
Its that little roll or big roll that goes over your pants. I was so shocked what I was seeing that I burst into tears, I thought it would never in my lifetime would ever see this happen.
When everyone say how on earth did I every get like this, or what have I done with myself, and I didn’t want to have that excuse.
I think I have been shocked into reality…

Who every has been shock into reality…

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Slay it!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I can PROMISE you that the cry you will do when you destroy it will be far more emotional and last longer! You can do it :)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    The one thing about getting fat is we can lose that weight as well. It's not easy...and it's not easy to keep it from coming back...but it can be done. You can do this.