Newbie here.

Options
Hi!

I am new to the idea of posting on the web and making virtual fitness buddies but I started to think it might be just the motivation I need. :-) I haven't made my health a priority and it is catching up with me, I suppose. You could say that I've been in a slump! I want to be active and healthy but I haven't been consistent in putting forth the effort. I know how good exercise makes me feel, now I just need to DO IT! I would like to lose 20- 30lbs ideally because that was my avg weight when I felt my best.

I am trying to watch what I eat and I am revisiting my c25k (couch to 5k) app and starting fresh from week one. I am not a runner but I really want to be! I see men and women that look like they are healthy 60- 70 years old running in my neighborhood and I shake my head every time! I just have to laugh (at myself) because I think, "WOW, really, what is my deal?!" You would think that seeing them daily would be motivation enough!

I'm a stay at home mom/ wife/ student who is tired of being tired! It would be nice to meet some fitness buddies with similar interests. I could use people to keep me in check and vice versa. If interested, please feel free to add me!

Mollie