I'm looking for some mini goal friends.

Options
My first mini goal is to lose 20kg (44lbs)
Anyone have similar goals?

Replies

• monicamcisaac
    monicamcisaac Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    you call that a mini goal?! That's a humungus goal!! My mini goal is to do two more intense workouts this week.
    Good luck!!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yes, similar goals! I would love to exchange motivational tips and cheering! Feel free to add me!
  • Mamoonie
    Options
    Mini goal?? I call this a huge goal! That was my halfway goal and I gave myself a year to reach it!
    Wish you loads of courage!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    You call 20kgs a minigoal? Woah :O okaaaay, then.
  • Rawvine
    Rawvine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose a minimum of 50lbs to start and continue from there...if you are looking for someone to chat with while on her then am happy to get to know you and will try to keep you motivated along with myself.
  • sannsk
    sannsk Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My first minigoal is to get a BMI lower than 30. That would mean going from obese to "just" overweight. Currently, I weigh 82.7 kg, and I am 1,63 m (5,34 feet )
    My current BMI is 31.1, and to get to 29.9, I need to lose 3,3 kg or 7,27 pounds.

My next minigoal will be to get a BMI of 27, I'm taking really small steps :) To get to that goal, I will need to lose another 7,6 kg or 16,75 pounds.

My doctor said that getting lower than BMI 27 won't be possible for me, as my muscle mass is already very developed (you just can't see it underneath the fat :laugh: ), and it will increase now because I started going to a gym.

I wish you the best of luck to achieve your minigoal, hope you succeed! Don't give up when it gets tough :)