Re-newed MFP .. would anyone like to be my buddy?

Options
2»

Replies

• August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I too, am looking for support and ones that help me stay on track and stay accountable! I joined in March 2012 and did wonderful the first 3 months. Then I hit a plateau that I am STILL AT 3 months later! I have strayed from my beginning routine and have got so frustrated with not losing anymore. It was only then that I discovered the message boards and having friends on MFP. It is great getting the comments and suggestions from fellow 'losers"! lol
    Feel free to add me... send me a msg and tell me how you are doing.. there is strength in numbers!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • myurav
    myurav Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am all for support! I'm back on after an extended hiatus. Love having friends to keep me motivated!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, i am on daily!
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm sort of new to this site, I actually joined some months ago but due to one reason or another, I couldn't get access to computer/internet all the time so didn't get to use it as much as I would have liked. I'm now back on here, with full access and have updated my personal info, I have lost some weight but still have some way to get to my goal. Would anyone like to be my 'buddy' for support and motivation along the way.... I've been reading through some of your threads and ultra impressed by the support on here and by your outstanding weight losses, well done to you all. It certainly gives me a push to get myself to my "happy weight".

You can totally add me. Actually, you ALL can. I have been off myself for about a month, lost 39 pounds but gained back 5 while taking care of my mom who had extensive knee surgery. Being from the South, all our friends and failhyShe's back home and I am back home, trying to get re-motivated. Love, love, love the support on this site. If you add me, just let me know how you found me (just say, forum post) and I'll add you.
  • chadda85
    Options
    I need sum buddy's 2 !!! Any 1 won't to add me????????
  • JustMenMyHair ;o) (I am back again too).
    In the process of shedding 85 lbs & getting back to a healthily & more active me! Add me if you like.
    Twitter: Justmemyhair

Welcome & Good luck all, we all can do this!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friend requests. Feel free to add me.
  • Margueritediana
    Options
    Hi I am knew to this site and program and would love to have buddies on this journey with me.
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    I have been on for 11 days now and I love all the support I have given. Add me. I belong to the Friday weigh in day as well. I am a RN who is going back to work part time. I have raised two children and the family joke is I had two more. So I have a 11 year old boy and a 9 year old girl. I have been working hard. I lost a two pounds last week but I think know I am gaining muscle so my clothes and my clothes are starting to be too big for me.
  • CharlisTenay
    Options
    Hello, you can add me. My family and I joined last month. I'm really excited about living a healthier lifestyle and I too am looking for more buddies to keep me moving toward my goal. :smile:
  • Zelikag1960
    Options
    Always room for more...you can add me if you like