net cal

laralou
laralou Posts: 21
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello all,
I am new to the site only been here for a few weeks thought id write and ask for some help. So me and a few girls from work have been going to the gym the past 4 weeks and i for some reason have only lost 1 pound. we go 5 days a week every morning for an hour, usually i do about 30 min or so cardio and the other 30 weight training and abdominal crunches. i eat healthy i stay within my calories i been trying to eat only the 1200, sometimes i go over. but either way i dont see why i am not losing any weight. I took my inches today and they didn't change at all. The last time i did them was a little over a week ago. I dont understand this somebody help me understand please.

so from all the helpful advice ive received i went and checked out my net calories and they are saying around 800 how do increase this. I know i should eat my excersize calories now... idk somebody teach me i have never been in to health and now im kind of freaking out a bit because i never really had to watch what i ate and now its got me going crazy LOL
This discussion has been closed.