I love the salsas at Target

Options
Have ya'll tried the Archer Farms salsas at Target? Oh goodness they are so good, my favorites are the organic Mango Pineapple, and the Black Bean salsa. They are like 10-15 calories for two tablespoons, low in carbs, sugars and sodium. I like them on fish, chicken, pita chips, pretzels, haha- pretty much everything.
If you haven't tried them yet, check em out

Replies

• angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My sister had some over the holidays. They are yummy. I will have to try them at home!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    I havent tried those but the regular Market ones at Target are sooo good too. Just the right amount of zing!
  • Slim34
    Slim34 Posts: 46
    Options
    Sweet .. will deff try them out .. is that the only place that they sell them at ??

I found sum at Family Dollar .. All Natural chunky Salsa Mild .. Tostitos I believe .. actually bout the same calorie as yours .. I have been using the Pace Picante Sauce from da commissary and realized they r loaded with calories and sodium !!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! I just looked some of these up in the database & it looks like they're the answer to my "Please send me a salsa with lower sodium that doesn't involve the food processor I don't have" prayers! :smile: I settled for the lowest sodium salsa I could find at Kroger last night -- over 300mg in 2 tbs! (the rest were 500-600mg -- how is it even possible to shove that much sodium into 2 tbs? :laugh:). Target, here I come! :heart:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    YUMMMM will have to try it
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Their Salsa's are great!. I've loved most everything I've tried in the Archer Farms brand - just tried their Blueberry Almond Flax Oatmeal - DELICIOUS!!!