Food Dairy

pamh5555
pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
Please review my publci food diary and give me some feedback. yes I know that I have been going over for certain days and others are under. I was also sick from christmas even until new years day. I did not put stuff in those days. would love feedback from anyone willing to take a peek and review for me.

Replies

• sallymurph
    sallymurph Posts: 56 Member
    Try eliminating carbs at night. I only eat complex carbs in the morning and at lunch. I replace the space on my plate with veggies and find it really filling. I also think your calorie intake is a bit aggresive. This may cause you to get hungry and discouraged...just my thoughts. Also notice that your snacks are very high in calories. Try adding more protein rich foods to your main meals this will help make you feel fuller. Your snacks should not exceed 125 cals and you should only have max 3 a day (morning, afternoon and evening)
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    What questions do you have?
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    not so much as questions, just wanting some suggestions from others
  • I would say you need to set out some healthier snacks. It seems you find yourself hungry and just eat whatever you can find whether it's healthy or not.
This discussion has been closed.